HOW TO JOIN
(Effective from 1st April 2017)
The following are eligible to take up the membership of the Association:
(A) Life Member:
- Medical Social Worker/Psychiatric Social Worker/Social Worker/Medical Social Service Officer/Medico Social Worker working in Government (Hospital/Medical college/Institute of Medical Sciences/Institute of Mental Health/Rehabilitation Institute/Institute of Medical Research/Psychiatric Institute /Autonomous Institute) on Permanent / Regular Basis, who has a Post Graduate Degree in Social Work.
- Medical Social Worker/Psychiatric Social Worker/Social Worker/Medical Social Service Officer/Medico Social Worker working in any Hospital/Medical college/Institute of Medical Sciences/Institute of Mental Health/Rehabilitation Institute/Institute of Medical Research/Psychiatric Institute on Regular Basis/Contract Basis, who has a Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/Sociology/any Social Science Subject.
- Faculty’s members of Medical Social Work / Psychiatric Social Work/ Social Work with specialization Medical and Psychiatric Social Work and Faculty of public health/ community medicine/Psychiatry having post graduate in social work can also become a Life Member.
(B) Life Associate Member:
- Any Social Work Professionals working in health care those who have completed MSW/BSW/M.Phil (Medical / Psychiatric Social Work) who are interested in the aims, objectives of the association can become a life associate member.
- Pursuing M.A. in Social Work with specialization Medical and Psychiatric Social Work /M.Phil (Medical / Psychiatric Social Work)/Ph.D in Medical/Psychiatric Social Work can also become a life associate member.
NOTE: Existing members applying for a different category of membership (eg: Associate member to Life Member), need to complete the full process for application, similar to the first time member and to be paid deference amount (Life Membership fee Associate membership fee).
Constitutional Rights of Members:
All members have the right to attend the annual conference, participate in award paper and other scientific meetings, to receive a copy of the statement of accounts, annual reports, newsletter of Association and the journal of the Association (if any). Only Life Member (Category-a only) shall hold elected offices, serve in the Governing Body or serve as Chairman of Constitutional and other committees. Only Life Member (Category-a, b, c only) shall be eligible to vote in the election of office bearers and Governing Body members, for amendment of the constitution and bylaws and in meetings of the General body.
Membership fee Rs.2000/- for Life Membership/ Rs. 1500/- for Associate Life Member
Membership Form (Online Application)
Membership Form (Offline Application)
Click to download Application
Send the form along with DD or multi city cheque drawn in favour of:
ALL INDIA ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL SOCIAL WORK PROFESSIONALS (AIAMSWP), payable at CHANDIGARH to the following address:
AIAMSWP Secretariat: Raghavendra Kumar Rai (MSWO), Department of Ophthalmology, Level-3rd ,Block-D,GMCH, Sector-32, CHANDIGARH-160022.
Membership fee can be paid through online transfer or NEFT directly in given bank account:-
Name of the Account: All India Association of Medical Social Work Professionals
Account Type & No. : Savings Account and No. : 31971281338
Bank and Branch: State Bank of India, Govt. Medical College & Hospital
Branch Code: 10607
Address: GMCH, Sector-32, Chandigarh-160022
IFSC Code: SBIN0010607
Thanks you for showing interest in registering as life member of AIAMSWP
Raghavendra Kumar Rai
Mobile No : +91- 8054434328